tech^dEV pursuits a possibility of new technology, develops the technology, offers the technology, polishing up the technology to a level of production, and creating new market.
- 2005~2010 Pursuited technology developments for an inorganic SiO2 hermetic sealing technology at room temperature and MEMS bi-stable optical phase modulator. Through the developments, 4 the Japan patents, 3 the Republic of Korea patents, and 1 the United States of America patent.
- 2010.06.21 Start out as a sole proprietorship with doing business name as Mintsu
- 2012.10.19 The Japan patent no.5109013 an inorganic glass hermetic sealing technology at room temperature issued.
- 2012.11.11 Changed DBA name to tech^dEV.
- 2012.11.22 The Japan patent no.5135505 MEMS bi-stable optical phase modulator issued.
- 2013.12.17 The united states of America patent no.US 8610997 B2 MICRO-ELECTROMECHANICAL DEVICE issued.
- 2015.03.11 Society presentation "Formation of SiO2 Vitrified Film Hardened at Room Temperature in Sealing Space", The 62nd JSAP Spring Meeting, 05-010, 2015
- 2016.03.22 Society presentation"Sealing performance of SiO2 bonding Layer Formed in Seal Space at Room Temperature", The 63rd JSAP Spring Meeting, 04-357, 2016
- 2017.03.16 Society presentation"Consideration on MEMS Optical Phase Modulating Device", The 64th JSAP Spring Meeting, 16p-P14-1, 03-535, 2017
- 2018.03.19 Society presentation"A study on a writing/reading of digital data on an optical phase multiplication holography in case for using the MEMS bi-stable optical phase modulator", The 65th JSAP Spring Meeting , 19a-P2-4, 03-344, 2018
- 2018.10.30 Society presentation "MEMS Bi-stable Optical Phase Modulator-Designing Cantilever Beam Stopping Plate by Sputter Deposited Al Thin Film", "35th Sensor/micromachine and application system" symposium, IEEEJ, 2018.10.30~11.1
Cow watching flowers
Return to upper page
Last update: 10/10 2018